Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who has the best deal on those carpeted floor mat sets that have embroidered pony logos on them. Everywhere I look wants $65-$70 or more. Seems kinda outrageous.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Seemed pretty outrageous to me too, thats why I went for the $10 Kragen specials /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. Lowest I ever saw a set go was on , for about $50, and it was just the front two, not all four. They are nice looking, but to me (and you), they aren't worth what people are asking for them.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Yup, Ford get a licensing fee for those! If ya plan on keeping it for a long while, I get mine for my daily drivers from Griot's Garage, a mail order house. A little pricey, about $100 a set, but thy are very nice, computer embrodered, fit well, come with attachment devices if so desired and have a lifetime unconditional warranty on wear. Yes I have a set that's about 10 years old, got a wear spot on em and they took care of them....no problems.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
big difference in quality. The cheap ones have the nubs on the bottom that break off easily and the carpet piles up a bit. Ever call Ford and ask them what a set for a current pony would run? prolly $100+ for the Ford quality ones!

I hate to buy stuff I cant see and critique in person.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts