Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted this before but did not get many responses, At the time I was advised to go to Downtown Classics in Orlando. Any others?
Looking for a show quality paint job for a 1967 fastback.
Thanks to all.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Might want to give CraftMasters in Melbourne a call. They did some repair work on my Audi, which had a charcoal metallic paint, and matched it perfectly. I don't think they "specialize" in concours restorations though.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
I don't know if it's still there but when I lived in Florida I worked next to a real good resto shop. Autokraft was the name and the owners name was Leo. It was located in Holly Hill just north of Daytona Beach.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Procomp in Cape Coral to me is the best. They worked on my 68 after it had been hit by kids throwing rocks at it and the work was flawless, paint meticulous and the attention to detail was awesome. They kept it an extra day because the owner was not happy with one small section of my tailight area which they resprayed. He does a lot of the custom graphics and what not and was responsible for painting one of the eclipses for 2 Fast 2 Furious. I would highly reccommend Procomp as they do a lot of classics and a lot of customs.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Call Pete @ Orlando Mustang. he does a lot of Shebly's and should know a few places. 407-688-1966 ::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts