Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the complete package to just slip the axles out, and remove / replace with other, slide axles in and go. Well maybe a little more to it...

Anybody have a good outfit or site to get one???

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
What year is your car? Looking for new, or used parts?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've been real happy with Bill Thomas Enterprises out here on the West Coast. Top notch work at good prices. Unfortunately your on the wrong coast so you would have to consider shipping costs.

Google Bill Thomas Enterprises in San Bernardino, Calif.

·
Registered
632 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
+1 on TJ. I purchased from him this winter. He was a pleasure to deal with and a friend who owns a repair shop said it looked good to him, but I have not yet installed it.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I also bought a third member from TJ Reubert....I have yet to run the car (snow here in WI), but as soon as I can it will hit the road....I bought a Trac Loc from him...it looked to be set up well, and rolled smooth on the stands once I got it in.
Tom

·
Registered
28 Posts
By the way....my unit from TJ has the Eaton true trac installed, it`s really fun to drive especially if you floor it in curves! }:|

A maintenance free posi, its worth the additional 200 bucks.

Greetz from Germany,

Dan

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This may be exacly what I'm looking for ...and only an 1.5 hr away. Makes for a nice cash & carry. Especially since the local shop wants around $600 just to replace the ring & pinion, not including parts!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts