Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 old mustangs which were abandoned on my property. I do not know the exact years, early 70's I suppose. Bodies only, no engines. They need major restoration and I am not willing to part them out. Near Dallas TX. Recommendations for web sites to sell?

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Post pics and figure out what you have. They might be beyond saving, they might have value or be somewhere in between.

·
Dimples
7,187 Posts
Here is a good start. Beyond that, Craigslist and Facebook, though those come with their own headaches.

If you can get us more details, that would help. I need another old Mustang like I need another hole in my head, but I'm local to you and would like to see pics of what you've got.

·
Registered
716 Posts
As mentioned above: HERE (free with lots of Mustang Buyers), Facebook Market Place (free with lots of vintage car buyers), Craigslist (not free $5 lots of buyers but also lots of goof-balls), Ebay (not-free with lots of buyers and some goof-balls). I'd first post here to get some experienced opinions on what you actually have and to get realistic ideas on the current market values for what they are.

·
Registered
330 Posts
While this site has a large following, by and large folks here are frugal. If you are expecting to receive top dollar for your fleet, the number of real buyers shrinks quickly. Assuming no titles further shrinks the pool of prospects to those looking for parts cars. Priced low enough, you will find buyers here. Just my two cents based upon 20+ years in the hobby. On the other hand, if the right buyer comes along and sees potential in one or more of these cars, you might do OK. Best of luck.

·
Premium Member
9,381 Posts
I hope they're each one-of-one lost prototype Boss or Shelby cars and somebody has to make a movie about 'em, but in my case, I had a 6 banger 69 coupe and an A code 65 with no hood on for years and I was lucky to salvage a few parts ha ha ! Good luck !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.