Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just to let fellow VMFers that I am the latest victim of Joe Rosen from Maryland. I paid him for a torque converter over a month ago and he never sent it. He said it was sent parcel post after I told him repeatedly I needed it asap. He never answers his emails and I even tracked down his phone number and left 2 messages. Unfortunately, Ive so far heard from 3 other people from this site who got ripped off from him. He should not be allowed to use this site if he stealing. Anyway, just wanted everything to be careful when purchasing. Ive bought and sold to many people on this site with no problems before. his email address is [email protected] for your info.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Sorry to hear that. There were 2 other complaints on this same guy from long time users of this forum.

post 1

post 2

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
he goes by Radar Rosen on [censored] if you want to see what hes up to. i finally got my $ back after many months of threatening action

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
I think I am going start keeping track of all of these names on my home PC so I can have something to reference to when I go to make a purchase over the net.

I would like to see a link here for this kind of stuff but I bet it would get out of hand some how.

It's sad that one or more of us have to get burned before the word gets out on the person.

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
The last time he was out here getting scathed i got 3 other emails from other people that were having trouble with him

G

·
What part of Maryland is joe from? I ask because I'm not far from the MD border, thought it might be worth a drive with a couple of my irish friends.We could break his face and drink a few beers afterward...I didn't have anything planned this weekend, well I might :)

·
Registered
872 Posts
He got to me as well. It was only $15, but just the same, he ripped me off. He answered a Want ad from here that I posted.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Contact the postmaster.
I had a similar problem with a Ken Summers out of Florida and he got away with 1/2 million from the internet, but he also was caught by the FBI. I was lucky that I had my money order returned since it was one of the few that never got cashed.
Contact the FBI and Postmaster and if you need a few addresses and names shoot me an e-mail and I'll get you a list.
Something ironic here is I bought a radio off this Joe Rosen from ehay and I actually got it.
The FBI and postmaster won't put up with this crap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts