Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
You too!?I had terrible customer service from them too,on an order they screwed up.Red68(Doc h)

Doc h

G

·
0 Posts
where are these guys at?
they sound familiar...
i live in northern california..
and it seems i went there once..

G

·
0 Posts
they got me too!! maybe 2 years ago. I payed for the stuff, then about a month later i called to see where it was and they said, " yea, uhh we didnt send it yet" then i went into a rage!!! never again!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Well, I like their catalog, good pictures etc., and use it as reference. and it's free

Thespazardman

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
California Mustang is located in City of Industry.

"What we have here is--failure to communicate."

'67 GTA (clone) coupe soon to be 5.0L w/Edelbrock 1406

G

·
0 Posts
I did all right with California Mustang. Got the stuff no problem. I'm having a bit of trouble though with "Concours Parts" of Carson City, NV. Ordered on line, waited 3 weeks, then decided to call when I noticed on my credit card statement that the charge had been processed the day after the order was placed. The fellow says " Oh, that was back ordered". He offered a refund but I want the part, so I said we'll wait a while longer. It's been another 3 weeks now. Anyone had any dealings there?

7TFord.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the facts: I ordered a new convertible top and back glass from them through my restorer, who was set up at the time as an authorized wholesaler. It arrived and I paid for it by cod money order. I did not open the two boxes. Later, I delivered the car to the upholstery shop. They installed the rear glass then began to install the top and noticed the fabric colors did not match. (Cal Mustang shipped a defective part made with GM white fabric). Long and short of it is, they refused to help; they refused to take the incorrect part back; and because I was firm with them, they refused to sell me a new rear glass panel even if I paid for it by credit card ahead of time! This ultimately cost me $100 in extra labor and 3 lost weeks while tying up a space in the upholsterer's shop. I even offered to settle with them for a $100 in credit against a future purchase!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts