Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to publicly praise this man for helping me with all my wiring bugs that I have had since I got my car back from the body shop last year. It took me many months of frustration even to the point I threatend to take a match to her! He was so very patient with me, taught me how to use meter to trace wiring faults etc. At one time I had as many as 10 different problems. Slowly one at a time with his help in trouble shooting narrowed them down, bought the necessary harness, bulb, etc, to fix them all. I installed the TS switch today and now ALL, as in everything is working properly in my car for the first time in like 20 years. I could go on and on and never do this man justice. I know many of you know exactly what I am talking about as I have followed your posts with problems hoping that it would give me more ideas to try. Once he got me on the right track this month I was able to do it!
Thank God for men like him!

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Steve is a good troubleshooter now after fixing all his problems caused by a bad harness, bad/wrong bulbs, and a broken TS switch. the harness and bulbs were from a major Mustang supply house. i have 40 years working on aircraft, missile, radar, and other electronics wiring and still enjoy tracing down problems. Steve's problems really excercised my brain. enjoyed working with you Steve.

·
Premium Member
19,198 Posts
Yes he is! He's relieved me many times in the bullpen with his outstanding and timely advice. Now if only he was good in the paint and body department... ::

1 - 3 of 3 Posts