Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious as to how many VMFers are in the Birmingham area. I think the only one I know of is EdK. I work in Birmingham and I'm moving down from Cullman in about a month. I'm looking forward to making some more Mustang lovin' friends down here.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Josh,

That's great. Can't say that we have many VMFers, but our club, Magic City Mustangs is the MCA affiliate here and we're doing great. We're a year old. Our club display won first place in the World of Wheels at the BJCC this year and our "big show" this year at Town and Country Ford turned out 166 cars. Check out our website at MagicCityMustangs.com. Stay in touch and we'll be more than happy to have you join us if you're interested.

G

·
Tallassee, Alabama- 1.5 hr from B'ham
Member of the Heart of Dixie Mustang Club in Montgomery, Al.

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
I've found that the Magic City Club is more in tune to the later models while the Birmingham Mustang Club (Original) caters to the vintage Mustang crowd. Several people are members of both clubs!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.