Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a good blaster that is close by. I live in Katy and have the 67 stripped down.

Thanks,
Robby

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I believe that Dustless Blasting is based in Houston but they only make and sell the rigs, I bet they could hook you up. If you dont want to lug the car around they might can do it at your house. I know there are alot of oil field services that use the same stuff so look there if you cant find anything in the auto section. Maybe find an oilfield or refinery guy to do it on the side. Good luck.

PS: Im near Dallas so i'll flush twice and send more water ya'lls way :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I used this guy Craig down in Richmond, Tx at Soft Strip Media Blasting

He didn't do my car but did a rim to make a spare tire. I wanted a spare and had to build one. Found a cruddy old rim with a tire from 1983 on it. He blasted the rim and I painted it and put new rubber on it.

He does cars, planes, boats etc. I would use him again. He had a 55 Chevy in the shop when I did the rim...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Soft-Strip-Media-Blasting/490462991007615

·
Registered
812 Posts
Friend of mine was looking into using someone closer to the Woodlands/Conroe area. I can find out the name of the person/place if that is not too far for you. My friend though ultimately decided to do it himself since he has a personal shop out in the middle of no where and plans to do it outside there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts