Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahh, the new 2007 DVS Restorations Christmas shirts are here, featuring a montone drawing of a color version Chris did for us a year or so ago. Now if we could only get some cars done and out of here.

http://www.dvsrestorations.com/images/christmas 07 shirt.jpg

Only the most elite get a shirt. Polo games, Nepoleon Brandy, Wall Street weekly, DVS shirts. ;)

Many thanks to Chris. If you are looking for a last minute gift item, Chris is booked, but if you check out his site you'll want him to draw something for you. Better late than never gifts always work.

Cars By Chris

Dave

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
WOW, Dave! The shirts look great! Thanks for the shameless plug. :p
Glad we were able to make it under the wire.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Glad I got mine before he became "Famous", but I'd still like a T-shirt.....

http://www.cars-by-chris.com/images/green68_sm.jpg

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
You're hilarious, Rick. I'm only 'infamous' in certain circles. :p

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Here's another plug for Chris. It's being framed today for a Xmas present to the daughter.

http://cmaynard.com/mustang/HTRED65byChrisa.jpg

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
You guys are so funny.LOL :lol:

I'm just glad I can do something that people enjoy that much. Kind of the reason I started the business in the first place......I'm hoping to bring new ideas and products into the CarsByChris fold during 2008 and expand a bit more.
Thanks guys.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
I'd like to know the charge also. Awesome work

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's the color version. I didn't want my shirts to look like another sprint car more colors than you can throw up on shirt, so we went monochrome.

http://www.dvsrestorations.com/images/YellowBOSS.jpg

Dave

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
obsidianspider said:
Good choice Dave. How elite do you need to be to get a shirt? ;)
Spend >$20K on your car and he'll throw in a tee shirt, FREE! J/K dave ;) (but probably close to true)

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
obsidianspider said:
Good choice Dave. How elite do you need to be to get a shirt? ;)
I was wondering the same thing - I'd like one, but they're not listed on the website...

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
He's my WE Santa!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Could it be?? Nah, I might think I know what's in the package, but do I really? :p

Chris, Chris, Chris.... :p

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Spend >$20K on your car and he'll throw in a tee shirt, FREE! J/K dave (but probably close to true)
Bingo! :p

I didn't think anyone would be interested in a shirt from my shop, but I guess I could print some more up if people are interested. Or you could all send me your cars to get restored and I'll give you one free..... :eek:

Dave

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
mustangsurfer said:
Spend >$20K on your car and he'll throw in a tee shirt, FREE! J/K dave (but probably close to true)

I didn't think anyone would be interested in a shirt from my shop, but I guess I could print some more up if people are interested. Or you could all send me your cars to get restored and I'll give you one free..... :eek:

Dave

At 30K you get a Cars by Chris rendering of your car!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
MarkMach1 said:
He's my WE Santa!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Could it be?? Nah, I might think I know what's in the package, but do I really? :p

Chris, Chris, Chris.... :p
It's killing you, isn't it Mark? :p It's just sitting there being a brown little tube, calling to you....luring you to open it. ;)
Obviously you can open it up now. Others are. If not, you better keep an eye on your son. Sounds like he wants to do it for you. ;)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
fast68back said:
mustangsurfer said:

Dave

At 30K you get a Cars by Chris rendering of your car!
Holy crap, Rick. Are you working as my agent now? I owe you 10% of my first 10k illustration job. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts