Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The place that works on my Mustang! I love these guys ~ I can't tell you how many times I have had work done, and ended up with additional work being performed at no additional cost. I'm not talking major body work or engine rebuilds, but work just the same. Extra engine detail work, repainting an interior pc that had been scratched by the stupid guy that owns it {me}, repainting the drum brakes because when I had the new wheels put on the drums didn't look good. He even changed my valve covers around so a blemish would be hidden to the back and replaced the gaskets! Let alone the work that I have paid for has always been top shelf and at a price I feel reasonable and on time. We hear a lot of complaints about the shoddy work etc. I just felt the need to say thanks Chris, the car is running great!

www.mustangrestoration.net

jc

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great looking car and it nice to hear about a company that does work like that. Wished the were closer. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts