Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob, as has been discussed, the old forum will be frozen and retained for reference. I'm concerned with all the garbage that's gone up there over the last week or 2. There's still a number of loyal VMFers who haven't made it to the new forum yet (8LBGR8 just showed up today!), and that's no kind of greeting for them! Also, as we refer back to the old forum for info, it would be nice if the most recent pages were cleaner.

Question, before the board is frozen would it be possible for you to delete out the garbage?

DanM
66 Coupe, check her out at http://www.66CoupeNW.stangnet.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education" - Albert Einstein
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,514 Posts
Yeah, just freeze the board and put a link to the new forum in. It's pretty sad to see it the way it is.

Black primer 66 coupe, bench seat, 68 302-2V, C-4, 3.55 TSD
879 posts as "66 bench-coupe" on old VMF
robert94928 on Yahoo Messenger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
I posted on the old forum under another name that I could not get on here. A lot of the nonsense and junk is from people simply trying to get 1000 posts or some other silly goal. What difference does it make?

THE NINETY-NINETY RULE OF PROJECT SCHEDULES...
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% of the project takes the other 90%.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,037 Posts
Bob's out of town right now, so you may want to consider reposting this in a few days or dropping into the chat room, he drops by in the evenings every once in a while. FYI

-Jason

'72 Mach 1 || '90 Talon TSi AWD
http://nosaj122081.tripod.com/parade3.jpg
"Thats not a leak, my car's marking its territory!"
"If you've done it, it ain't braggin'." -Roy Rogers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
I agree. I stopped by the old forum last night and what a sad state of affairs it's turned into.....

Rob
Member: Slightly Modified
66 coupe 302
66 fastback 351W
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
It ain't a silly goal when you have been on the old forum 4 years and tried to offer your experiences with others, vs just chit-chat.I agree the garbage going on over there now is getting out of hand, but I think those responsible know who they are and their jokes keep this place alive at times, but they are pushing it to an extreme, me I am happy I reached 1000, even.

1967 S code GT Deluxe Coupe 65B
1966 Convertible 76B 289 4 speed
1964 Fairlane 500 2DR HT-the new project
1986 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 the "beater"
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1573428&a=11959254&p=43023698.jpg
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top