Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again he has gone way into the stupid zone.$100 says he would never meet any of us in person.He does this place no good at all. Hopefully this time he will learn.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I find myself in the odd position of defending OneLow. He has opened his mouth (metaphorically speaking) and stupidity poured out, and he was justifiably dogpiled for it.

However, this was stupidity / ignorance / inconsiderateness. These are not bannable offenses in my view. Ignore him, challenge any crass statements, and he will either learn from his mistakes or go away.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was banned once and he didnt go away.His word is also worth nothing.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
jawstang, if his intention is really just to troll this board, banning one alias will only slow him down. If he's just being stupid, ignoring/pilloring him appropriately will eventually teach him the correct way to interact.

Until/unless he starts being abusive or directly insulting to people, I'd be loath to use the swift axe of banning.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I like his posts.

He reminds me of the 'mentally challenged' kid who sits on the corner, and removes his finger from his nose just long enough to shout out something unexpected and nonsensical.

Then, goes back about his business.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I am not defending him. However, there are one or two others, equally offensive and annoying. With them as well as this kid, I figure if their parents didn't teach them manners, getting publicly put in their place should do it.

There is no offense meant to the younger VMF members, the majority of which have their head on straight.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think this should have been a PM.. not a public complaint. Also, Banning should not be something we just toss around and use without Good cause..

AJ

G

·
0 Posts
I agree with you Aron. (not that my oppinion matters :D)

I myself just choose to ignore Mark or laff at his post(s). However, banning him...well....thats up to Bob and if people get bann'd for posting useless information -- well - I guess I'm next on the chopping block ;).....but I do own a Mustang which I tend to break...alot.

This should've been a PM and not public. In fact -- this is the first time I've seen a thread dedicating to trashing someone.

....humbly.....

-Studio-

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Instead of banning him, I say just ignore the idiot. What's worse when you're trying to belong, getting banned or having NO-ONE reply to a question or post. I'd hate the latter myself!
Just my two fitty ;)

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have to say I have not found him to be super annoying. He seems to have a need to be accepted and I think it's a bit of a complament he chose VMF to attatch himself to as he likes fords at least not that we want people to hang around who do not have a love for vintage stangs, but somethings keeping him here.. anyway I can see both sides just my .02

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
I like his posts.

He reminds me of the 'mentally challenged' kid who sits on the corner, and removes his finger from his nose just long enough to shout out something unexpected and nonsensical.

Then, goes back about his business.

LOL

My father used to say " Its like a bucket of S**T, the more you stir it the more it stinks. Ignore it and it wont stink so bad"

Ignore him :: Your just rising to the bait when you give him what he wants

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
I agree with you Aron. (not that my oppinion matters :D)

I myself just choose to ignore Mark or laff at his post(s). However, banning him...well....thats up to Bob and if people get bann'd for posting useless information -- well - I guess I'm next on the chopping block ;).....but I do own a Mustang which I tend to break...alot.

This should've been a PM and not public. In fact -- this is the first time I've seen a thread dedicating to trashing someone.

....humbly.....

-Studio-
You havent been around long enough to see the threads that trash people. This isnt the first.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Somewhere Mark is laughing at this post....

He reminds me or Ralph Wiggum on the Simpson's... The evil leprechaun is telling him to do it! ::

http://www.sacwriters.com/quizzes/simpsons/ralph.gif

·
Registered
142 Posts
Like all of you have said, just ignore him. Some people do things just because they are told not to, so if you ban him, he'll just get pissed off, and come back on some new name and really be an a$$hole! Just ignore him, and maybe he'll grow up. If he doesn't, he'll be a lonely son-of-a-b*tch for a while. Just my $.02

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I don't take the time to read each and every post, so what did I miss that got you so hot?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts