Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this one looked nice. Very nice, but it could be the "studio effect".

Ebay item number 4606827966

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
?! Falcon instrument cluster, no export brace or monte carlo bar, non-functional hood scoop? Fake Shelby tag, it wouldn't surprize me if the "Shelby" drop hasn't even been done.

And it might still have the drum brakes, although it has the disc brake pedal cover - but the ad states 4 wheel hydraulic brakes, that sounds like it still might have drums all round.

Paint is great.

John Harvey

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?! Falcon instrument cluster, no export brace or monte carlo bar, non-functional hood scoop? Fake Shelby tag, it wouldn't surprize me if the "Shelby" drop hasn't even been done.

And it might still have the drum brakes, although it has the disc brake pedal cover - but the ad states 4 wheel hydraulic brakes, that sounds like it still might have drums all round.

Paint is great.

John Harvey
I agree, but I was only referring to the Shelby hood scoop. :D I thought the scoop was very nice considering it to be a bolt on. It blends in with the hood and looks sharp.

I'm probably going to get flamed for spelling scoop, "scope" in my subject. :p Sorry its early!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I'm probably going to get flamed for spelling scoop, "scope" in my subject. :p Sorry its early!
yeah, but is it a periscope? :joker:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Scoop does look nice. Something looks a bit odd with the car's stance/ride with the tires. It looks like it is sitting a bit tall with the extra space between the fender lip and the tires. Is it just me?

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
GT-350 "Tribute"... :lol: Is that the upscale phrase for clone now?
You mean you haven't heard of the GT350T??? :lol:
Stan

·
Registered
3,570 Posts

Paint is great.

John Harvey
Maybe that is one of the earlier 65 model tribute that came
with 66 shelby windows. ::
Yeah if some one is going to do a "clone" ...atleast go above and beyond the original.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts