Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling an original survivor yellow boss 351. It's been stored inside for 14 years is storage. Runs and drives. Has 66k on it. Options: Magnums,am-fm stereo,PS,std blk interior w/short console. A soild southern car. Has normal rust in trunk,rear fender lips and hood has some rust as well in the cross brace behind the hooh catch. Comes with Nos parts and qtr skins for repair. Car is only missing the carb and spare! Everything else is there. Price is $19,000. I have pic's and Lois Eminger report. All documents since new. Will consider trade for 69/70 mach1 or boss 302 or ? Drive it home. 405-691-1113

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Selling an original survivor yellow boss 351. It's been stored inside for 14 years is storage. Runs and drives. Has 66k on it. Options: Magnums,am-fm stereo,PS,std blk interior w/short console. A soild southern car. Has normal rust in trunk,rear fender lips and hood has some rust as well in the cross brace behind the hooh catch. Comes with Nos parts and qtr skins for repair. Car is only missing the carb and spare! Everything else is there. Price is $19,000. I have pic's and Lois Eminger report. All documents since new. Will consider trade for 69/70 mach1 or boss 302 or ? Drive it home. 405-691-1113
Just finished going through engine. New seals, valve job and bearings, not that it need it but I'm just sick like that. Also since I was dirty I put new seals and bushing in trans( thanks toploader heaven ::)Original carb has been located :DI will show this in OK on Sep 11th in Mustang OK show and then it will go to EBAY. Don't miss out on this easily restorable find! If you like these cars this is a unbelievable opportunity, don't miss out, come drive it home. I need the space ::

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just sent you the pic's and an email.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I bought a 69 Mach1 from Dan in January and it was a VERY VERY nice car!!! He was so confident that I would buy it that he brought to my home in Independence,Mo. without ANY up front money!!! About 400 miles!!!
Good luck Dan!!!
Thanks,
Mark Parks

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
I have a very clean 70 Mach1 ("D" Yellow), 351C 4V, 4spd I may consider for a trade.
Thanks
Mach1steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts