Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told to be in Boston next week 1/6 - 11. I am staying in Dedham. What VMFers are around that I can visit some stangs?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi John
I live about 20 min. south of Dedham. If you want to meet up and chat Stangs, I would be happy to do so. Send me a message.
Joe Beaudreau
65 Coupe

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will send a email tonight when I get to Dedhan. Right now I am wait for a new flight. My 6:30am flight was canceled due to weather. Now I have a New York connection and do not get in until late.

My email I will be using all week is [email protected]

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
My wife may let me come out to play friday or saturday night if we all want to meet up somewhere. Not sure if you have transportation or not. I don't know what's in dedham though.

Slade

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Well..Fridays are no good for me and I'll be at home watching the Patriots on Saturday. Thursday may be a possibility though.

Al

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thurday is fine by me. I also have a car.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am at the Residence Inn off Rt. 1 and 95 (exit 15). Do ya'll want to meet at the Chilli's or someplace else?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Just post where and when. I may try to make it if SWMBO lets me out... ;)

Slade

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will be a Chillie's in Dedham at 7:30 tonight. If you want to see what I look like, go to my web site and look unber my club pictures, there is one of me with my stang.

John

·
Registered
543 Posts
I will be there tonight too. I will be wesring a black Hard Rock Cafe leather jacket. I will meet you at 7:30...Anyone else????
Joe

·
Registered
543 Posts
Well guys, had a great time meeting with John tonight in Dedham. Sorry you weren't able to be there also. John is a personable and intelligent person who I was glad to meet. Myabe us local guys can get together real soon too.
See Ya
Joe

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Sorry I missed it. The wife actually gave me the green light to go :: but then my nephew called and was stranded at his girlfriends with a dead battery and you know how that goes :: :eek:

Al

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
John,

Sorry to have missed you. It would have been fun to meet another VMF'er. Last week I was the visiting VMF'er in Northern CA or I would have been happy to join you.

Bill

1 - 16 of 16 Posts