Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to go to Mustang Clubs of Ohios annual All year-All Mustang show in Columbus(Ohio) tomorrow.Its a pretty good show, even though my car is in pieces on the garage floor, I will still be there as a spectator.We recieved a letter from Ford Motor Co. that Ford will be bringing BOTH '05 proto-type (coupe&vert)Mustangs to the show.A few posts down, I read that they may not release the the 05's coupe till Sept, and the vert, as much as a year later :: Since I have had the wife holding off on getting rid of the Grand Cherokee and getting a new 05 when they come out, thats gonna be the first question I ask them...as BOB stated in the other post..I cant believe that Ford would miss a great sales oppertunity and not release them in April.When I find out, Ill post the info.

Is anyone else planning on attending? Its about an 1 1/2 drive for me, so I should be there around 11:00a.m. or noon.
I posted about this show about a month ago, and a few VMF members was hoping to make it...If any is, let me know..It would be great to meet up with a few of you.

Joe

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
I would like to go but it's just not in the plans for me. I need to finish the paint job on the cutomers car.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I usually do the Nov and Apr shows as for me it is an 8 hr trip but stay with my daughter in columbus when I go.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I thought the all Ford show was labor day weekend. Did they change the day or is there another show?

The one on labor day weekend is at National Trail Raceway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts