Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Don't feel bad Randy, I pulled a dufus myself... since it was raining I didn't have the trailer ramp unfolded while waiting for it to let up. Backed off the trailer with it still folded up and broke my front license plate frame and put a small dent in the front valance.

All things considered not a bad show. I was surprised at the turnout with the weather the way it was. Couldn't believe their weren't any 65-66 fastbacks there...

·
Registered
548 Posts
I was in Wisconsin dells this weekend as well with my convertible. It was the first trip of a long length. No problems,I also got rained on Saturday. I have some wet carpet as well. It poured all day. I was home on Sunday by noon. Now I need to detail & give it a good cleaning. A few squeeks have also reared their ugly head from some suspension components as well. Had 1 day nice the drive up.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Merlyn,
Sorry to hear about your incident. I guess it was a good day for dufuses, if there is such a word :) .
I filed a claim with Hagerty today, so far they have been great! Told them how that tree came out of nowhere, definitely the trees fault :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Joe,
Good to hear that your trip went fine without any problems! Now you can go to Indy next year!

·
Registered
9,798 Posts
It ain't like me to say "I'll be there", and NOT show up. Even with a car trailer.

Man. I was watching the weather channel most of the early morning, and it looked like rain all day. And, around here, the streets didn't dry until noon.
So, I wasn't there, sorry.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
yeah, but an open trailer isn't much better than driving in it. Looks I'm gonna miss ya at the Shelby-Boss reunion too, I decided to to the Momence AACA show I was already preregistered for. Make sure you fill me in on the reunion...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Gene_J said:
Haggerty is the best! They settled my claim and I got the check within days of faxing the estimate.

You would be surprised at how much a bumper and body work costs!
Gene,
Yep, I faxed my estimate yesterday to Hagerty, and yes I was VERY shocked how much the estimate was for.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts