Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a good time at the Bowen Scarff show Saturday. Didn't show my car but at least got to cruise through Kent with Bri & Scotty ;) Ran into Debbie, Neal, and Britton. Oh and Mark was there also :p

Good variety of Fords there, saw 2 hot rods with variations of my wheels on them, but none with the exact version :: Also saw a really sweet 66 coupe with two tone pony interior (Real Classic look to it) had a supercharged 347 Stroker under the hood :eek: ::

Got rained on going home :p Discovered that my wipers don't work :: Got home ok......... Still no wiper marks on the glass :: :p ;)

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Did ya see Danno there? I think he dropped into right after we left too. Sorry about the rain dude...at least you had a chance to perfect you Ace Ventura impression. ::

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
That supercharged stroker was done very nicely. Kinda funny how we were talking about the rain & windshield wiper marks as we were leaving, and what happens to ya?

Not sure if Danno showed up or not, I stopped by & saw him while he was at work before I dropped in at Bowen Scarff.

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...at least you had a chance to perfect you Ace Ventura impression. ::
Ha Ha! Funny you mention it............ While squinting through the droplet covered wind shield, my oldest son says to me "Hey dad, why don't ya stick your head out the window and make like Ace Ventura" :p

Didn't see Danno :(

·
Registered
552 Posts
You know Ken, There is a product that works real nice on windshields it is called RAIN-X and you will never have to use your wipers ::. The glass will start unscratched that way.

It was nice meeting you all at the show. We were going home and thought that I saw Debbie driving her vert up at the county line with the top down. I honked but don't think she reconized me going home. But then I could be wrong.

It was a nice time being there and looking at all the nice cars.

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah thats the one ::

Pics for those who care ;)

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/368000-368999/368495_91_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/368000-368999/368495_92_full.jpg

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Had a good time at the Bowen Scarff show Saturday. Didn't show my car but at least got to cruise through Kent with Bri & Scotty ;) Ran into Debbie, Neal, and Britton. Oh and Mark was there also :p
Nice to see you too, Strokie. ::

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Steve :eek: :eek: :eek: Now that you mention it I DID see you there :p

HEY everyone! STEVE was there too :D

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Thank you. ::

1 - 11 of 11 Posts