Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Classic Tube conversion kit when switching from drum-to-disc and single-to-dual exhaust.

It's been kind of like a big jig saw puzzle (granted, just a couple pieces!), including no instructions.

The replacement tubes fit great, just a little tweaking to get the ends lined up.

The interesting part was figuring out the connections between the new dual master cylinder, the proportioning valve and the new rear line. The front-to-rear tube came prebent, but I had to straighten some of the curves so I could weave it through all the other crap hanging off the bottom of the car. Once it made it into the engine compartment I had to get it back into position.

I think I got it right, no rubby places and it contours to the sheet metal and axles pretty good.

So this post is a hip-hoorah for some progress being made and also a recommendation for CT. Good stuff.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
only live 2 miles from them and installed all brake and tran cooling lines which fit perfect. they are excellent supplier and supply military quality stuff to defense contractors. did not see how my tran cooling lines would ever go in but they fit like a glove.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts