Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of the connector that plugs onto the brake light switch mounted on the brake pedal of my 65.

If anyone knows where one can be purchased or if someone has a parts car that they don't mind cutting that pigtail out of the dash harness, please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,546 Posts
Somebody else was looking for a brake switch connector within the past couple of weeks and none of the Mustang vendors sell it. 22GT posted a link to a Bronco vendor that does have new ones for sale. And it's the same as the Mustang connector. So why don't the Mustang vendors have it? Not much demand I guess.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somebody else was looking for a brake switch connector within the past couple of weeks and none of the Mustang vendors sell it. 22GT posted a link to a Bronco vendor that does have new ones for sale. And it's the same as the Mustang connector. So why don't the Mustang vendors have it? Not much demand I guess.
I hadn't thought to look for one on a restoration parts page for other than Mustangs. I found one ( used ) on the West Coast Cougars Site.

Thanks !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts