Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We saw your your smil'n face :) early Sunday morning..Where'd ya go? Missed you at picture taking time.
Anybody get a chance to dig up the VMF group picture?

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I was WAY too tired lat night after this last week, but I'm going to post the group photo this evening.

I had a great time this weekend, guys!

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
I was only planning on being there a couple hours anyway...we had family plans for that afternoon. Then the cell phone rings and Shannon needs me to come back sooner than we thought. ::

So, my brother and I made a lap of the show grounds and had to leave. :(
Sorry we didn't have time to say goodbye. :eek:

Next year I should have more time to play! ::

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Say goodbye??? You never said hello!!! Too bad we missed ya.

Hey, who is your buddy with the blue w/white stripe 68(?) fastback? He is quite the hot head. Ask him how his Friday morning went at Monroe. And, if you do ask him, make sure you got your running shoes on. :D ::

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!....I wondered? When you never came back with a "verdict"? ;) ::

·
Registered
656 Posts
Be sure to ask your blue/wht fastback friend how many times he washed his car that day...

But be sure you ask him from 20 feet away...

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
I think he got stuck behind DannyO outside in the pre-staging area as we were going into the speedway. Well, as we were sitting there a sprinkler decided that his car wasn't quite clean enough and gave him a rinse. Then, right after that incident everyone had to drive on a dirt driveway(with which I'm sure the little water droplets accumulated some dust), which probably got his blood pressure up a tad more, and when he parked, a couple of older men(I would say retired), asked him why he didn't wash his car before he got to Pony Trails!! :: Sir Strokealot and I thought he was about to blow a gasket. He did let out some expletives, but seeing how they were older men and it sounded like they kind of knew him, he didn't pursue the issue. Now, had I said something, he probably would have tried some type of bodily harm. ::

It was a rather interesting 15 minutes. :D

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Oh yeah :eek: and while you're at it, and he's still steaming, ask him if he knows that his tail panel and valence stripes are crooked? ::

But you have to promise not to tell who noticed? :: ::

1 - 10 of 10 Posts