Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After over a month of no progress, I finally made some headway this weekend. I sandblasted the engine compartment a month ago and then again today.... I was able to get a few coats of Master Series silver Link down on the front clip and the bottom of the doors. Hopefully this week I can get the door jams, front clip and insides of the doors in epoxy primer so I can hang the doors and get moving with body work.

Chances are, life will get in the way again and the project will get pushed aside again. At least now the bare metal is covered and I wont be sandblasting yet again!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris, the doors will work well, needed very little work. Thanks again!

Ralph, not sure if thats how its supposed to be done but it is the way I'm doing this one. Hopefully its right.. Did you get your hood repaired? Wish my car was as far along as yours!

My knowledgeable friend is VMF. Info and motivation rolled into one!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Cool man , nice work. Looking good. Keep it up.
By the way, no bid on that windsor base, so i'm hoping he lowers his price a bit. Let's see what happens.Dan

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looking good Ryan! :thumbsup: By the way it was nice to meet you and your father at the all Ford show.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Tom! It was nice meeting you too. By the way, your car looked AMAZING! My father kept saying thats the nicest car he's seen yet after all the shows I keep dragging him to.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
RyanG85 said:
Chances are, life will get in the way again and the project will get pushed aside again. At least now the bare metal is covered and I wont be sandblasting yet again!
Awesome work there Ryan, keep up the good work. Pics are always welcome. Once again as you put it, life got in the way & our 2 project cars got pushed aside yet again. Seeing as we finally got rid of the B&B we had to move so the cars are at a friends house as we will renting for a while & there is no garages here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts