Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see AMC has Bullitt on 8:00 EST tonight
I`ll bring the popcorn!

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks, I've been trying to find a place to rent it but free is always better.

·
Premium Member
19,169 Posts
VMF_Police here. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Taping a movie off of broadcast TV is in violation of the Hollywood Copyright Protection Act of 1983, Paragraph 3, section B. Penalties are loss of driver's license and ability to eat popcorn at movies. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Don't forget to note the time location of the chase scene for future reference. And turn up the sound at that time.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
That's why I like having it on DVD, it's easy to go right to the chase scene.

You know, one of these days, I'm going to watch the whole movie...

http://www.bluestang.com/users/timbeam/pics/bullittcorner.jpg
"...like Steve McQueen, all I need is a fast machine..."

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey, nice pic.
i`m going to add that to my screensaver!

sorry VMF police!

G

·
0 Posts
Either that things a front-wheel drive or he missed the turn.../forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Looks like it might be an interesting movie to watch..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wife and kids out of town and "Bullitt" on TV, life is good. I have it on video but watch it everytime its on anyway.

G

·
0 Posts
Check out how many times they pass that green bug in the chase scene kinda blooper

·
Registered
553 Posts
it looses 4, but not really all 4 /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif. it looses the left front on a sharp left turn. then later it looses the right front. then at the end just before it crashes it looses the left rear AND the left front again! huh! maybe since they passed that green beetle twice they went back and picked it up. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts