Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came into the office this morning, and found out that my team and I were given out walking papers. Actually Friday is my last day and my package begins 8/1/02. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Our company, RR Donnelley Financial - providing financial printing service to the Capital Markets and Mutual Funds Industries, announced a 20% workforce reduction and the seven of us are part of that reduction as the ecomomy slows. I was reduced 2.5 years ago after a buy-out - that time I did not see it coming.

I hope I will not have to sell the coupe - as I know I will not get much for her in her current state. I will hate to have to hit the savings - as most has taken a beating in the market the past year. Anyway, I'll keep my head high and begin my networking today!!

I just may have some more time now to read posts!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
William,
Sorry to hear that! We're sitting here waiting to find out who's going to buy our company /forums/images/icons/frown.gif We should find out this week so it will be time to hit the pavement soon regardless.
I'll send up a prayer for you and yours! Can't hurt!
Best of luck,
Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts