Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Burn out pic.

861 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  tschmidt 
#1 ·
Well my daughter found out about the burn out at CF II in her V6 96 Mustang.

This did not compare to what she did last summer. At the urging of my nephew who is not cut out for a life of crime, they borrowed my 84 GT. My daughter always had permission to drive it. The results are below. After a year of "You know it always seems faster when you drive it" they found the boost control. From the looks of it, it is pushing about 18 PSI.

http://www.muppetcrotch.com/~sil/pictest1/gene/Main/big/84GT.jpg

Where did I find this picture??? On my nephews web site. I told you he is not cut out for a life of crime. If he robbed a bank he would stop for a pic of him in front of the bank holding the gun and money.

#2 ·
Always nice to see what your car can do with someone else in the drivers seat. Does she still have permission to drive the 84?

69 Mach 1 427 Windsor

#3 ·
Wow gene! That thing will really move's. Looks like a FBD burnout /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

#5 ·
Well that is the 86 SVO engine slated for the 66 convert. We may at some point replace the engine in the 84 and just make it a 1/4 mile car for grins. My daughter has expressed some interest in driving it at the track.

A 66 Mustang weighs about 600 pounds less than the Fox body. This could be fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.