Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many VMFers would fall into my category. 70+ years of age, own my fathers mustang that he bought new in '65 (60,000 actual miles.-Restored) Rotisserie restorations completed: 65 6 cyl coupe, 64 falcon ranchero 289 auto, 65 289 mustang convt. 66 K fastback, 65 mustang coupe 289, 65 c code fastback. Restorations in progress: 65 k fastback and 65 a code GT fastback. Problems; Resto parts getting crummier by the day, prices going out of sight. Automotive paint becoming crappier by the day. I think I'm burnt out. SWMBO says NO WAY. HANG IN THERE!!! Regardless, I think I have about had it. I am looking for that mustang restoration retirement package. :: :: ::

jazzbo

·
Registered
302 Posts
Restore something different. Maybe a woodie wagon or something. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
I would guess very few of us are in your "class". That is a very impressive list of Mustangs and other cars you've restored.

Take a bit of time off. Drive a Mustang. And then finish up the current projects. Sell them and you'll have plenty for a "retirement".

John Harvey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts