Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to keep this brief. This guy (aka J.B.) is not here selling items in what I feel is the the spirit of the VMF. He lied to direct questions about the item he was selling and now will not reply to my email. Prior to the sale he replied to all my emails in less than 24 hours.
More detail here:
http://www.aopclick.com/rippedoff.htm
You can PM me if you want more info.
See other post in 64-1/2 to 66 parts "Lesson Learned"
Had to warn all you honest folk
John
P.S. Anyone need a 66 AM radio with hacked up wires?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I must have got lucky because I bought some 65 FB interior panels from him and they were in "as described" condition. Very good transaction. Sorry to hear you had an issue. I would think he would want to make it right.

·
Registered
695 Posts
He certainly did not want to make my transaction "right."
He had no problem passing off old heater hose as "correct like new" extractor drains. No refunfd due to "changing my mind." No change of mind here..I'll take the original like new hoses..if he's got them...I never asked for heater hoses.
Sorry...working up to a rant

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update...
Still no response from fletch but I have had a number of responses from other VMFers offering me radios, offering to buy the one in question and a couple that have also had issues with fletch. I really was not expecting to have anyone want this bad radio much less offer good ones to me but that is the spirit of this forum, helping each other to enjoy the hobby, and the reason why I hate to see someone like fletch come here just to monitarily profit from it. I would hate for this to forum to become another Ehay.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts