Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am swapping a c4 from a 66 fairlane into my 67. Both had 289s. The cooler lines in the fairlane were trashed, so I tried to fabricate my own but am not good enough with a tube bender. So I ordered a set from NPD for a 67 mustang. They do not even come close to fitting. Does anyone know if a 66 C4 would be so different from a 67 C4 that the lines would not be the same? Also, does it matter which side of the radiator either line goes to if I ever get lines that fit? I don't know if I should order a set of 66 lines instead or if they wouldn't work either. I can't see where there would be such a difference. The ones from NPD are just completely off, but when I ordered them they had no idea what the difference was between the 66 set and the 67, other than 66 had a different radiator spacing for the lines. Any help would really be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Brian
go to www.rightstuffdetailing.com or call 1-800-405-2000
i got my lines for my 68 and it has a c-4 that fit fine they have steel and stainless. i ran into these guys at the columbus swap meet last year i think i paid 15 buck for mine with clips
good luck
chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts