Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a C4 high performance transmission that was rebuilt to go behind a 347. I have the receipt from the rebuild which totalled over $1600 not including the torque converter. The specs are as follows for the trans: rabestos race clutches, koleen steels, race HD bands, hardened sprag, shift kit, thrust washer kit, bushing kit and yellow stripe modulator. The mileage on the rebuilt was at 24898 and the current mileage on the car is 25547. The car is currently all apart and undergoing a restoration. There is nothing wrong with this trans/converter just decided to build an engine with 500hp and the trans will not support that.The torque converter is a B&M holeshoot 2400, both the trans and the converter have fluid still in it and have been stored inside. Do not hesitate to either call 4073408697 or email me with any questions or offers...no reasonable offer will be refused. I can take more pictures or whatever you like. It is over $1900 in parts and labor dont miss out on this deal!

I will also have some early mustang parts for sale as well here shortly...2 Doors-2 Fenders. All of the small rust in the corners. Doors are just on the outside panel and are not affected on anything other than the door skin.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts