Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few days ago that I have the fever to find a 67 or 68 fastback. Today I think I read the everything on the net about mustangs ....... can you get carpal tunnel in 1 day? Anyway, I learned today there's no way I'll find the car I want for under $10K, and that's probably a stretch. I definitely want to make an informed purchase. Might not have to find a STEAL but don't want to get gigged. Here's the frustrating part, I have been checking newspapers for weeks, looked at several autotrader magazines, picked up a Mustang trader, checked out all the online classifieds (that I have found, they seem to have the same cars listed), I have'nt found the first 67 or 68 fastback anywhere near Alabama to go look at. Is it gonna be super tough to find a good solid (driveable) project car in the Deep South. Ain't no surfers here, in fact after this morning I think our beach is gone. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
446 Posts
i think the 67-68 fastbacks are the sexiest looking mustangs out there. With your dilemna, all you can do is keep looking until you find something. Get your name out there to all your friends that your looking and serious. Otherwise be ready to shell out some cash.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts