Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
I think California may be in Stage Four.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Or be asked to join a class action suit against the sun for causing cancer, or to sue obstetricians who knowingly and willingly deliver babies into a world filled with such peril and strife.
I know this isn't the place for it, but one day I would like to hear your side of the story of running a successful business in California. And with a warehouse full of carcinogens, aka auto parts, it must be "interesting" .

·
Registered
1,937 Posts

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Supposed to be 65 degrees today. Brrrrrr..... I hate Ca.
It was 68 degrees here the other day while my son and I were collecting and burning tumbleweeds, but I figured it was safe since there were no carcinogen/birth defect warnings on the weeds. Yeah, I hate Calif too. :) :)

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
They have a whole bunch of funny-shaped trees in Cali (and a few other states) that gas out some interesting stuff when burned...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just saw that they are considering classifying acetaminophen as a carcinogen now.
Truth be told, Tylenol wouldn't make it thru the FDA today. Neither would Coumadin, and many others. For acetaminophen, there is a very fine line between a safe dose and a toxic dose. It doesn't take much to go into liver failure.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Love that MDL warning:LOL:
I think our governor (Newsome, Pelosi's nephew) should have the Prop 65 warning stamped on his head for all the product he puts in his hair. Given his history he should come with a warning to keep him away from your wife, even if you are his friend/campaign manager.
Got a pair of pinion angle shims from Summit, 2 wedge shaped hunks of steel, and they came with a full page of Prop 65 warning.
Commiefornia.

Reactions: myfirstcar66

·
Registered
63 Posts
I spent a couple of months in San Jose a couple of years ago transferring a firm outta California. I was in awe at the wall mounted medical kit they had. It addressed every ailment known to man. I found out every high tech business in the state were given one and could be for every business for all I know.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts