Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 68 coupe. I have all the seat covers and backs TMI and 500 Hog rings with new seat foam for the front seats. If anyone can upholster seats and is with in a 3 hour radius of peoria, so thats like from peoria to indanapolis or maybe a little bit fauther. PM me with a price and i will get back to you. Thanks for any info and if you know of places maybe you could ask them and get back to me on prices or phone numbers will do. Its a Full 68 coupe black TMI set with New foam for the front 2 seats W/500 hog rings.

P.S i would do it my self but i work all the time so it's hard to find any time to do it my self or i would. Thanks again for any info. ::

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
vails classic mustang restoration did mine for 90 bucks a seat and i also had tmi. i tried doing them myself and ripped the vinyl try to get it over the back rest. anyway vails is in greenfield indiana 15 minutes east of indy i can get you there phone number if you want
chris

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya there # would be great just pm me with it. Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea that sucks I don't think i can drive that far. lol
::