Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not my car (I can sleep to dream though, don't pinch me yet)

Does anyone know the type of wheels, make/model that are on this car? Those caps kind of remind me of my torque thrust D's caps if they were flat.

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just for clarity the left one is not my car, the right one is. The more I look at it now I think they are the same TT D wheel...but the caps are specialty on the left side car. Just saw it and thought it was a good look! I changed my caps from those big ugly plastic long nose American Racing ones to these short style (right pic again).

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,395 Posts
Pretty sure the original question was about what WHEELS those are, not the tires.

On race day ain't nobody got time for no valve stem caps.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They appear flat with a design/logo of some sort. Hard to see exactly.
View attachment 741792
Good ID on that! I like the top right one. I'm not a GT nor a Cobra but I'm not sure I'd like the plain janes. I'll see if I can order one or two somewhere and try them out. Pretty sure now that this example car has my Torque Thrust D's. Maaaybe Torque Thrust II's. In any case it looks more striking because it's a fastback, of course :p

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Good ID on that! I like the top right one. I'm not a GT nor a Cobra but I'm not sure I'd like the plain janes. I'll see if I can order one or two somewhere and try them out. Pretty sure now that this example car has my Torque Thrust D's. Maaaybe Torque Thrust II's. In any case it looks more striking because it's a fastback, of course :p
Shaun at SorT sells the caps.

Mark

1 - 20 of 22 Posts