Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just watching the news about 2 kids that that were locked in the trunk of there parents car,becouse there wasnt enough room up front.This happened in Oregon state.The trunk section was shown and it had blue paint with white SHELBY STRIPES.It looked like a 10 SPOKE SHELBY SPARE TIRE?????Tell me it aint so!!!!!The trunk area looked like MUSTANG????I was in shock THINKING a Mustang person would be so stupid.Does anybody have any info on this ???. Matt

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
I have not heard anything about it..... That sounds terrible though. Think of the fumes comming from the gas tank.... I feel sorry for those kids.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Unfortunately, it is apparently true. I found this story describing the incident. Didn't mention the type of car, though. IMHO, those children should be removed from that home, period. Parents like that aren't smart enough to be given a second chance and the potential consequences to the children of another dumb decision dictate that we protect them.

I will never understand how it can be a "privilege" to acquire a drivers license, but a "right" to create and raise children.

·
Registered
553 Posts
if it were a Mustang maybe they put the kids back there with fire extinguishers. you know in case it caught fire from a rear impact. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif just kidding, that really is a sad story. i wonder what people are thinking sometimes when they do stupid stuff.

speaking of stupid stuff, Midlife! what in the world is that in your sig pic?? is that a clever Photoshop job or an e-{b}ay nightmare? LOL

G

·
0 Posts
The old saying You have to have a drivers license to drive but not to have kids. seems to apply here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts