Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I need is someone to actually look at this car to verify that this guy owns it. I found it on ebay and I've paid a deposit for it. I know the condition from the ton of pictures that I have. But, before I send the balance of the money, I want to have some peace of mind.

Can anyone help me? Thanks...

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
how soon do you have to know, and what's the guys name?

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I may know the car too, you have an Ebay item number or name. Pretty much know all the guys in Omaha

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
Wait...I just looked in my favorites for a auction I was watching...was it the 67 Fastback with all new metal and in primer? If it is Im very leary of this car. I emailed the guy a few times and he dosent respond. Maybe my mail is blocked by his spam hardware. Anyway I seen the car on a trailer as it come by my house and it looked great. But the car has been listed on Ebay 3 times before this 4th auction. Every time it was supposed to be sold but it just keeps coming back on Ebay. I figured Id stay away from this one. Just my paranoia kicking in and I hope Im wrong. Good luck...

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, that is it. He said that it has supposedly sold twice but each buyer paid a deposit and then backed out on finishing the deal. I am a little leary also now.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Kevin,
I have called about the car after the first round, and pasted on it, if I remember right it was something about the VIN, no numbers anywhere on the car.

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, its missing the vin from the fenders. It does have the door tag and the title. All of the car features match the Marti report.

Floor console
manual drum brakes
manual steering
roof console
burgundy exterior
black interior
9" locking rearend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts