Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the purchase of my 64.5 I`ve lost the desire to complete the `66 project which I started in Sept.`99 - the ad hits the paper tomorrow - may she find a good home!

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
It is very tough to keep more than one car project at a time going forward. At one point 1 1/2 years ago, we pulled my engine/tranny/exhaust and stuck it into what was at the time the project car for my son. So his car was a project, mine was totally disabled (read turned back into a project), and to top it all off, we got the body work done on my daughter's '69 and got it into the paint shop. For a while I thought I'd never get a Mustang back on the road.

I don't blame you. I worry about the fate of my '66 once my '69 sporstroof is done /forums/images/icons/cool.gif.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I know the feeling about a lot of projects. I got my 70 Coupe, my 72 LTD ragtop, a 74 Dodge powerwagon with 19kmiles on it, and three old Case tractors. Oh, and I am haveing a new house built, and am just hours away from my first child./forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

My feelings are that the cars are worth more to me then anyone else, and I have already paid for them, and I may not have the money later to get somthing elce. So they all wait there turn. I get bord with one, and move onto anouther.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually the 64.5 isn`t much of a project.I bought it from the 2nd owner with 76,000 original miles in excellent condition.It is a 289 4V automatic,ps,pb all original except for the carpet.It came with the owners manual and original radio(still working).I have been driving the car on a regular basis,even won 2nd place at my 1st car show with it.Overall it`s a great car.If I ever have time to fiqure out how to post a picture of the car I will.Thanks,Lee

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Both my 69 Coupe & my 65 2+2 are both projects & torn apart. It gets confusing at times.

·
Registered
699 Posts
You dont have to worry, Ill take the 66, no problem at all...!
I wont even charge you, so think about it! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts