Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just answered a post but don't know if I'll ever get back to it without the old email feature- whats the deal? I see if you start a thread you are able to watch it and receive email notifications, but not if you post in an established thread. Do you have to quote someone to get that to work?

·
Administrator
19,327 Posts
You can click on your avatar picture up at the top right for "account details". Dig around in those menus and there are check boxes to let you get all kinds of email notifications if you want them on by default. Unless you just want to be notified of just the odd thread here and there and then just do as vegasloki suggests.

·
Administrator
1,127 Posts
I just answered a post but don't know if I'll ever get back to it without the old email feature- whats the deal? I see if you start a thread you are able to watch it and receive email notifications, but not if you post in an established thread. Do you have to quote someone to get that to work?
Double-check your preference settings.

From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “account settings”.

Once you have clicked on “account settings” a new page will open. You can browse through the left side column navigation for the specific settings you are looking for.

Select preferences from the left side and scroll down to content options. Add checkmarks for your preferences and click to save your settings.

- Cricket

1 - 5 of 5 Posts