Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I came across a 2 clutch Z bars. I think the left one is a standard small block Z bar right?

But the one on the right has me most puzzled. It looks ike its aluminum. It has a decal that I think says F0ZZ 7528-A SA. I cant be for sure on the F0 tho. Thanks

·
Registered
35,858 Posts
The one on the right looks like the 69-70 351W equalizer.

·
Premium Member
10,951 Posts
the one on the left looks like the 65 type. the one on the right looks just like the one i have for a 69-70 351W.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, Thanks for the info!! The left ones center tube is much longer - I wonder if its for a straight six. Need etra long tube to reach engine.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, the right is 351W for my 69 cool - Thanks!!

I cleaned up the one on the left - got a better pic of it, and it has a big "S" stamped in it. I was hoping to find a part number but no luck. When I look at pics the regular and hipo are different but similar.....

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump bump - Thanks! I dont think its the 66 289 because the jog on the short arm is different. It also has a big S stamped on it. Any thoughts? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,951 Posts
the 65 has the rod adjustment on top. the 66-up put the adjustment on the bottom. yes i could be for a 1965 6 cyl. hard to tell size from fotos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts