Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took the car to a Canada Day Show & Shine today. It was a beautiful day. The show was in a ball diamond in a park and there was bands playing, bbq's etc. Just an overall fun day.

I was taking a breather and sitting in my lawn chair behind my car in a bit of shade and this lady walks over with her dog. She walked the dog right to the passenger side rear wheel and let the dog take a pee all over my wheel. I was like really, you just did that. She looked at me me and I kinda gave her the stink eye and shrugged my shoulders and then she just walked away.

I get it, that's what dogs do....no big deal.

Just the fact that she didn't even apologize or anything kind of irked me.

Oh well, I guess each to their own.

Just thought I would share a little car show humor.

Happy Canada Day to all of you here in Canada and Happy 4th of July to all of you in the USA.

·
Premium Member
11,514 Posts
You should have told her to use her hat, blouse, skirt, whatever to wipe the pee off your tire/wheel.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
Did you have a sign by each wheel/tire "please, no peeing on tires"?

Reactions: Caper50

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I would have yelled so loud. She would have pee'd her pants.

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,387 Posts
Admirable self-restraint you have. Kind of assuming that, since I'm pretty sure they don't let people post to internet forums from jail. :)

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
You should have walked over and peed on her dog !

Reactions: JD08 and Caper50

·
Premium Member
10,814 Posts
back in the 70's a dog was pissin on my wheels. i connected a cow fence charger to the car. i wasnt there when the dog pissed on it but it was the last time it did. that dog never came to my house again. it might have never pissed on a wheel again.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
back in the 70's a dog was pissin on my wheels. i connected a cow fence charger to the car. i wasnt there when the dog pissed on it but it was the last time it did. that dog never came to my house again. it might have never pissed on a wheel again.
Probably squatted from that day forward.

P

·
0 Posts
I'm sure someone here will think it's fine to pee on the tires. You should even have a sign telling them to do so . . . . .

And why stop at dogs? Small kids too . . . and why stop at #1 ??

·
Registered
9,007 Posts
I hate people ,and everyone wonders why
I knew I liked you and never knew why!
We're both on the same page with your post.....

Reactions: 2nd 66

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
That "barker on four legs" would have looked like a football going through the goal posts if it would have peed on my tires at a show. Hopefully the owner would still be attached at the leash, too.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ya, there are a lot of ignorant people out there, that is brutal. She must not have liked your car - nicer than hers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts