Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's an unusually warm day in Sacramento today. It's about 70 degrees and sunny. Normally this time of year it's 55 degrees and raining.

I have the new PS hoses to put into the '69, but it would sure be a lot more fun to just go drive it right now!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Well, driving with a bad PS hose can't never be good! Safety First!

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
yea, but PS hoses are a PITA to install I think... if it's those 2 lower shorties. I fought mine and cussed many times.... But I did eventually win...

its 38ºF here and rainy... its been in the lower 50ºs of late - so it should not freeze tonight...

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
PS hoses are a PITA to install I think... if it's those 2 lower shorties. I fought mine and cussed many times
Yeah, totally agree here. Wait until the car is holed up for a few days before going after those stupid hoses.

Meanwhile, go 'head and enjoy your fortunate weather!!! Most of the guys here have already put there cars to bed for the winter. You might as well enjoy your fortunate luck.

BTW, it was also a beautiful day here in Santa Cruz, about 70 degrees, and I just HAD to drive my '65 around getting those last minute Christmas gifts. Tranny leak and all. How could I pass that up?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I would go with that Go Green color... That is just awesome!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Here on the East Coast, today was a warm 38 degrees. Once I'm finished with the car(s) I plan on driving them all the time(except in snow). Winter storage? What's that?(LOL)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts