Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doug67 provided the winning caption for the picture I posted last night. Here is Doug's idea:

http://home.earthlink.net/~pirateship/DSC25009.JPG
"Hey Goodlookin! We'll be back to pick you up later!"

Obviously Doug is old enough to remember the Mr. Microphone commercials.

While looking through the megabytes of pictures I came across this photo.... Surely one of you can come up with a good caption for this:

http://home.earthlink.net/~pirateship/DSC25000.JPG

Unfortunately there is no prize for winning other than the satisfaction of knowing you've outsmarted some of the biggest smartasses in the freeworld. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Anyone? Anyone?

Phil

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Hey dad, the right one is a little higher than the left one, that isn't concourse is it?

Or

Wow, I didn't know mustangs came stock with a 4x4 option, look at the size of those tires.

·
Registered
865 Posts
"I bet we can make dad do a funny dance if we hide one of these in our room"

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
"Hey dad mom says get your A$$ out from under the car and cut the grass, fix the garbage disposal, move some furnature, hang some pictures, feed the dog, change the burned out light bulbs, take us to baseball pratice, return the movie rentals, pick up some things from the store, bla,bla bla...........

G

·
0 Posts
OK,OK so we didint wax the bumper just the way you do dosen`t mean you gotta chain us us to it!!
WAIT till mom finds out!!!

Dave

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
"Just think of the candy we can buy with the money we get from these things on E-hay.

Yeah, just think what the tires and wheels will bring next week!"

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
"Do you need two brake lights to pass the state inspection?"

G

·
0 Posts
"Hand me that left part of the wiring harness, and I'll swap it with the right-hand part."

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'll keep him busy, and you grab the keys...don't forget to grab his wallet that he left on the work bench....Mom should be yelling at him any time now to come in the hiuse....

·
Registered
143 Posts
"Let's see. 20" wheels, rear wing, neon lights, and bigger mufflers should make it cool. "Yeah, Vin Deisel wouldn't be caught dead in a car looking like this."

1 - 20 of 40 Posts