Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8517 Indianwood Way, Roseville, CA 95747 | MLS #16031178 | Zillow

This is our home in Morgan Creek Golf & Country Club in Roseville California, near Sacramento.

You can read the features and see the pictures on Zillow. But the main interest to car enthusists is the fact that the home has garage parking for 7 cars. There is double car attached to the house where we park our daily drivers. There is a single attached that we use for storage. And then there is an additional mostly-detached 4 car garage.

If anyone is interested or know of someone who might be interested, please give my agent/wife Anne a call at 916-847-6006.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you bring up that house. My wife and I actually looked at it many months ago. It's been on the market for quite a long time. Yes, there is a huge garage/basement under the house, but the house is not as advertised. They advertise it as a 5055sf house, when in actuality, it's a 3055sf house (per tax records) with an approximately 2000sf garage/basement. You can’t just paint the floor and put in a bar and call it living space. :shrug:Beautiful house and spectacular view, but $1.3M for 3055sf is awfully steep. It was $1.4M when we looked at it.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
The garage does have heat/air , closet and a bathroom. Technically those are the requirements for "living space". But off the 3055sf county records, yes, $425 a foot is steep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts