Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lou and Jared are gone with Bryan Fuller and Jeremy Bumpus as replacements. I liked Jeremy on Power Nation but have always thought of Bryan Fuller as 36 grit since 2 Guys Garage.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Did POTUS fire them.

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Lou and Jared are gone with Bryan Fuller and Jeremy Bumpus as replacements. I liked Jeremy on Power Nation but have always thought of Bryan Fuller as 36 grit since 2 Guys Garage.
Not a Fuller fan either, but he does build some good looking bikes.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Not a Fuller fan either, but he does build some good looking bikes.
Yeah. That dude can weld/fabricate. (Fuller) I saw him at the Miller booth at SEMA in 2018.
Noticed the change at CarFix this past Sunday. Not my turn to watch him so I don't know what all
Lou's actually been up to. He's been doing GarageInsiderTV. I'll send him an email.

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Anyone know what Jared Zimmerman is doing now?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Anyone know what Jared Zimmerman is doing now?
I don't know him personally but he was one of Troy Trepanier's guys, so he's
been in the industry at least 18 years.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
It could have been their decision too. Lou showed up to a truck club event 67-72Chevytrucks.com put on many years ago in a park in NC, maybe 2001/02. He lived in the area and showed up in a Scion toaster. ?

Really nice guy. Talked to him for quite a while. Supposedly, he left Muscle Car because the shooting schedule was almost non stop and he was never home.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It could have been their decision too.
I agree. Car fix is shot somewhere in Florida and I have no idea if Lou or Jared live there. It was half and half on the watch vs delete for me as it is with most auto shows. I would guess the hosts get more $ at conventions and trade shows that what they are actually paid from the production company. I have a brother in the music biz as my reference point.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
From Lou....

I guess most of you have seen the new Car Fix. just to let you guys know Jared and I left. Jared went on to do a Show with Rad Rides. The name is "Finding Fast" It will be online I don't know what platform yet. As soon as the word comes out I will post it.

I went to you tube and started doing some tech videos. Jared and I will do some work together we figured it would be better to get shows going then combine our forces on what ever we decide to do. So check the link below. The beer virus has slowed me down, but I not going away.

Thanks for all of your support over the years... Lou”

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Hey, I was right :)

Good for them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts