Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't believe I have seen anyone post on this. New show on Discovery is centered around Galpin Motorsports. Episode 3 they do a restomod build for Joey Lagano, building a 73 Mach 1 with TSC suspension and supercharged Coyote. Kind of wished they had given a lot more technical details. They did finish up with a great test drive by Lagano. Unlike some where they show a little drive off and speeded up camera, he flat out hammers it on the track (it is a street car). Dyno'd at 810 HP so it definitely moved out and it definitely gave a true impression of it's power, no special effects required.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I saw a little of it although the show is 99% fluff with almost no building content. They left the front shock towers in place the best that I could tell! The car did sound about as mean as anything I've ever heard when he was flogging it.

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
4,326 Posts
Saw the tail end of it. Host was getting the crap scared out of him because Lagano was getting his jollies with that 810 hp.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
What/ who is TSC suspension? Not familiar with that vendor.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
yeah, saw that one. it was called DRIVEN for the first couple of shows and changed for some reason. neat cars but no good working content.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,475 Posts
I saw it, as stated above too much fluff & not nearly enough about the build. (n)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts