Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a GREAT car show in town today, at Bubba's Rod Shop which is slowly becoming very famous. It's in Mt. Zion, IL which is right by Decatur (where I live). The shop does paint jobs like I've NEVER seen anywhere else, even the cars on the Hot Rod Power Tour. Anyways, a lot of cars showed up, and the rod shop had a little suprise for everyone. It's relatively new, and has even had commercials on national tv before, but nobody knew that they had 2 identical (except for the paint-one black, one dark purple) Willy's(Willies ?) hidden in the building where they do the painting. These were by far the best sounding cars I've EVER heard. Open headers--wow. One of them had a time of 7.37 on the window. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Ok, sorry for the long post, but I just had a HUGE adrenaline rush today, and I'm still recovering. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Hehehe. I'm going to have to find out where they race, so I can see them. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
BTW: a little edit. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Just wanted to add....the reason I'm so excited is because this isn't something that we(people in central IL in general) see very often. *G* After posting, I thought about all the guys in California, etc, who are probably sitting there like "What's the big deal?!" /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Ok I'm done now. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 1 of 1 Posts