Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that on this Saturday at the Cool Springs Mall rear parking lot in Franklin, TN that they are having one. Any one from here going or know much about it? Thanks, Greg. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
The only thing I know about it is what Yellowhorse (Daryl) told me about it this weekend. I think he's planning to go, and I might stop by just to look. You might send Yellowhorse a PM for some details.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey TAXMAN, glad you like it. It just didn't perform like the Holley I had on it. It could have been that I never could get it set just right. I am planning on going and trying to find some good deals on some parts. I am tired of getting burned on Ehay.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hell, I've been gone fron Columbia for near 10 years now, hasn't Franklin just about turned into Nashville by now and all?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Hell, I've been gone fron Columbia for near 10 years now, hasn't Franklin just about turned into Nashville by now and all?
Yeah, you go from Nashville to Brentwood and then Franklin without leaving town. Pretty soon, the way it's going, Columbia will be the same way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts