Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To any who are interested, I am holding our Second Annual Car Show at Bettenhausen Dodge on Saturday, September 14th from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Over twenty classes. All cars welcome. Only pre-registered vehicles will be admitted due to space limitations. (140 cars) There is no charge. Call me at 708-532-2665 to register by phone if you wish.

Jack (blktie)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gene:

We're in Tinley Park on Oak Park Avenue at 175th Street. We're located in the Old Tinley historic district. If you're a racing enthusiast, we've got Gary Bettenhausen's 1992 Menard's Indy Car on permanent display and we also purchased Bill Elliott's Dodge NASCAR from last year's series. Our dealership is filled with Bettenhausen racing memoribilia as well. There is no carge for the show and we will be giving out t-shirts, dash plaques, trophies etc.

Jack

·
Registered
155 Posts
Blktie

Do you still have your fastback? I went to a show out in Orland (just west of 159th and Harlem) a couple of months ago and I thought I saw your fastback with a for sale sign on it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I plan on keeping it, however I'm still looking for a MOPAR as well. I'll worry about storage when I have both. I just finished replacing springs all the way around and put in a 3:55 posi as well. I'm getting close to that point where one never gets all their money back out of a car. It's a pleasure to drive, so I probably won't get rid of it.

Jack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts