Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have some they are looking to get rid of? or has anybody made any and may be able to help me with design! TIA

Darrel

·
Registered
279 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
I just got a small ad from them in the mail last week. The 2 piece set of vehicle dollies was on sale for $39.99 (at the retail store only) which is the cheapest I have ever seen them. I have been meaning to head over there and pick up a set off 4 but since it is about an hour from my house and I am lazy/busy with other things I just have not gotten there. I would be interested in the quality of them. Because you know they say "You get what you pay for".

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Mine are already in my will, #1 son get's 'em . That's how good of an item they are to have around!!!

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
A Boss 9 sat on my H.F. skates for over 2 1/2 years . Even with that massive engine it was easy to push around . Look for the Grabber Orange Boss 9 at Round-Up this month .

·
Registered
613 Posts
I have a set under my 1957 Desoto Adventurer coupe. so I can roll it out of the way to work on the ragtop.
http://www.roadkillontheweb.com/images/s_rag.jpg
that car is a lot heavier than any mustang and they are great.
now that my driveway (nicknamed the Grimes runway 16' X 135') is done i will be able to roll the car out of the garage and do a real good clean up.
just have to wait till this weekend for the cement to cure.

I would highly reccommend the car skates from Harbor freight.
Great product for the price!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thnaks for the info. I called Harbor freight and they do not have the same units that were on the web site but they do have some on sale till the 8th. same price of 39.95 per pair. I am going to look at them later I will let you know how they look.

Darrel

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Went and bought a set on the way over to the car show and the quality looks ok, but for $40.00 a pair I could not pass it up. The sale is on till the 8th.

Thanks darrel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts