Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Carb throttle linkage help.

500 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Guest
Just wondering what linkage to use and where I can pick one up that will work with my setup.
I have a Holley 4160 carb on a '68 with a 289.
I need the rod that will link up the carb at the ball stud to gas pedal rod that has the hole at the end.
Any help would be appreciated.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I went from a 2bbl to a 4bbl on my 302 and had to get a throttle cable bracket for a 4bbl to make mine work correctly. If your accel pedal is too high or the spring is too tight thats what you need.
Well I'm going from a 2bbl to a 4bbl setup but the metal rod that goes from the carb to the pedal rod won't work with the Holley. That's what I need.
The rod will work with Mr. Gasket adapter.....MRG-1512

Or a moroso unit for Holleys...

Fastlane Ford
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.